We know that you care how Personal Information about you is collected, used, shared and stored. “Personal Information” means information which personally identifies you or another.
What information do we collect?
In order for you to create an account on Quickloan365 and use our services, we need to collect and process some information. Depending on your use of the Services, that may include:
- information (such as your name, email and postal addresses, telephone number, and country of residence) that you provide by completing forms on Quickloan365, including if you register as a user of the Services, subscribe to our newsletters, upload or submit any material through Quickloan365, or request any information;
- your login and password details, in connection with the account sign-in process;
- details of any requests or transactions you make through the Services;
- information about your activity on and interaction with Quickloan365, such as your IP address and the type of device or browser you use;
- communications you send to us (for example, when you ask for support, send us questions or comments, or report a problem); and
- information that you submit to Quickloan365 in the form of comments, contributions to discussions, or messages to other users.
What do we do with the information we collect?
We will use the personal information you provide to
- identify you when you sign in to your account;
- enable us to provide you with the Services;
- send you marketing communications we think you may find useful, but only in accordance with your email preferences;
- To conduct background checks and determine your eligibility for funding;
- administer your account with us;
- To verify your identity
- analyze the use of the Services and the people visiting to improve our content and Services; and
- use for other purposes that we may disclose to you when we request your information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
Changes to our Privacy and Security Policy
This Privacy and Security Policy is Effective as of: October 2nd, 2017.