Please read the requirements of this Agreement carefully. Your use of the Site and/or any of the Services constitutes your agreement to comply with the terms of this Agreement. If you cannot agree to and comply with this Agreement and its requirements, you are expressly prohibited from use of the Site and/or the Services and must exit the Site.
Use of Site
The Website, which is provided without charge to you, is a World Wide Web site on the Internet that is designed to allow RenMoney to communicate with users and for you to interact with those users. The Website is owned and operated by RenMoney. The Website contains or may contain information, communications, opinions, text, graphics, links, electronic art, animations, audio, video, software, photos, music, sounds and other material and data (collectively, “Content”) formatted, organized and collected in a variety of forms that are generally accessible to Users, including directories and databases, and areas of the Website that can be modified by Users, such as providing relevant information, uploading multimedia files, registering user profiles, and creating auto notify, personalized pages, and personalized project areas.
User Rights and Responsibilities
As a registered user (“User”) of the Site, you represent and warrant that:
- (i) you are 18 years of age or older;
- (ii) the Personal Information is true, accurate, current and complete;
- (iii) you will maintain and update Personal Information to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete; and;
- (iv) the Personal Information belongs to you and does not infringe or violate any patents, copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property, proprietary or privacy rights of any third party; and
- (v) you own or has obtain the right to all of the intellectual property rights subsisting in the Personal Information provided, and has the right to provide Quickloan365 the license granted herein to the Information,
- (vi) the Company Information is true, accurate, current and complete;
- (vii) you will maintain and update Company Information to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete; and;
- (viii) the Company Information belongs to you and does not infringe or violate any patents, copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property, proprietary or privacy rights of any third party; and
- (ix) you own or has obtain the right to all of the intellectual property rights subsisting in the Company Information provided, and has the right to provide Quickloan365 the license granted herein to the Information.
All information (hereinafter, the “Information”) posted on the Site is subject to change or removal without notice. Quickloan365 may make changes to the materials, products, features and services available at the Site at any time without notice. You may not use the Information for any commercial purpose, including without limitation:
- (I) distribution (electronically or otherwise);
- (II) resale; or
- (III) display, etc.
Information, Services, and other material available through the Site are furnished “As Is”, “at Your Own Risk” and “As Available”, without any warranty whatsoever. Although Quickloan365 has attempted to provide accurate Information on the Site, Quickloan365 assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, merchantability or completeness of the Information, Services or other material at the Site. The Information and all other materials on the Site are provided for general information purposes only and do not constitute professional advice of any kind.
All other warranties, express or implied, including any warranties of merchantability, or non-infringement of intellectual property are specifically excluded and disclaimed. Quickloan365 does not warrant that the Information will meet user’s requirements and that the operation of the Services will be uninterrupted or error free, or that the Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
Stuff We Don’t Do and Aren’t Responsible For
Quickloan365 will not be liable for any damages or losses related to your use of the Services. We do not become involved in disputes between users, or between users and any third party relating to the use of the Services. We do not oversee the performance or punctuality of projects, and we do not endorse any content users submit to the Site. When you use the Services, you release Quickloan365 from claims, damages, and demands of every kind — known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed — arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and the Services. All content you access through the Services is at your own risk. You are solely responsible for any resulting damage or loss to any party.
Quickloan365 reserves these rights:
- We can make changes to the Quickloan365 Site and Services without notice or liability.
- We have the right to decide who is eligible to use Quickloan365. We can cancel accounts or decline to offer our Services. (Especially if you are abusing them.) We can change our eligibility criteria at any time. If these things are prohibited by law where you live, then we revoke your right to use Quickloan365 in that jurisdiction.
- We have the right to cancel any pledge to any project, at any time and for any reason.
- We have the right to reject, cancel, interrupt, remove, or suspend any project at any time and for any reason.
This Privacy and Security Policy is Effective as of: October 2nd, 2017.